- Due to the forced closure of dining in restaurants across the city, we are now offering a $45, 3-course Prix Fixe food menu for take-away along with a concise selection of bottled wine, beer, cider, and cocktails. A 20% Service Fee will be added to the final order.
- We begin accepting orders at 11am Wednesdays via Tock for that week’s menu. You may select a pick-up time upon ordering. If you would prefer delivery, contact local company Skip The Line before placing your order to schedule a pick-up on your behalf.
- May 27th – 31st, 2020
- We are currently unable to accommodate any allergies or dietary restrictions.
— SNACK —
- SWEET POTATO ROLL fried chesapeake catfish, tartar sauce, red onion, & b&b pickle
— FIRST COURSE (select 1) —
- LITTLE GEM WEDGE SALAD slow roasted tomatoes, bacon, farm egg, crispy tobacco onions, & aged cheddar-buttermilk dressing
- KOHLRABI SALAD crispy pig ears, spring peas, red onions, spiced peanuts, radish, & creamy jalapeño dressing
- MARYLAND CRAB RICE lemon, roasted peppers, bay spice, herbs, & shoots
— SECOND COURSE (select 1) —
- HEARTH ROASTED SPRING VEGETABLES farro salad & green garlic salsa verde
- SEARED CHESAPEAKE BLACK BASS confit potatoes, fava beans, charred ramps, pickled meyer lemon relish, & green garlic soubise
- HEARTH GRILLED CHICKEN PAILLARD carolina gold rice, grilled onions, & salad of spring vegetables
- HEARTH GRILLED SHENANDOAH LAMB heirloom grits, green tomato chow chow, & sauce debris
— DESSERT —
- ANGEL FOOD CAKE strawberries, sweetened goat cheese, & shortbread
— ADD ON’S —
- HOUSE MADE GRILLED CIABATTA BREAD whipped sorghum butter $5
- BBQ’D VIRGINIA PEANUTS $5